This is one of my all time favorite recipes, I usually prepare this 1-2 times a month because its so satisfying and perfect if you love using your slow cooker instead of heating up the whole house when cooking dinner. I adapted my recipe from a recipe I found when looking for low-carb slow cooker options when I started eating low carb foods.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 8- ounce packages of cream cheese
- 2 10- ounce cans of Rotel (or any brand of Southwestern Style Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies)
- 3 Tablespoons of Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 4 cups of chicken broth
- Brown ground beef in a skillet over medium until cooked through, drain any excess fat and add your seasoning.
- Add cream cheese, Rotel tomatoes and Mrs. Dash seasoning to the slow cooker.
- Add the browned ground beef to the slow cooker and stir to combine them.
- Pour chicken broth into the slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for four hours and its done.
I hope you enjoy this Slow Cooker Low Carb Taco soup as much as I do. If you do end up making it, be sure to share pictures of how it turned out, I would love to see how you made it your own.